Creating a CSV File
1) Create a spreadsheet for your product feed. At the bottom of this FAQ article, you can download a template you may use to fill in with your products (file name is Wish Feed Template.xlsx). The first row of this file list possible attributes. The attributes that begin with an asterisk (*) are required, so please do not leave them blank. All other attributes are optional.
At the bottom of this article, you may also find a larger template for download with both optional and required attributes (file name is Wish Detailed Feed Template.xlsx).Please note that if you do not need to add an attribute for a particular item, just leave that column out of your spreadsheet. For example, if you are adding a purse and it does not need a size, then remove the 'size' column from your spreadsheet.
For more information on these attributes, visit the Specification article. It is OK if you use different attribute names in your feed than we do. For instance, you may use the term "Inventory" rather than "Quantity." We will explain how to match your attribute names to ours later in this guide.
2) Enter in your products and Their attributes. If you're just starting Out, just upload a small amount of products to make the process run more smoothly. We recommend starting with a feed of 10 - 20 products. If you're uploading products with variations such as color or size, limit feed to your first 10 products.
3) Once you're done creating your feed, now it's time to save it as a CSV file. If you're using Excel, you can click on File> Save As and then select "Comma Separated Values (CSV) "as your format. Google Drive If you're in, you can do this by clicking on File> Download as> Comma Separated Valleys.
Fazer upload dos atributos de feed e mapeamento4) Login to your account on the Merchant Dashboard and Click on Products> Add New Products > Product CSV File.
This will take you to http://merchant.wish.com/feed-upload. Select your CSV file and click Submit:
5) Remember how the first row of your feed was just attribute names? Now you can match your feed's attribute names to ours. This is called "mapping." You can do this on the left side of the page. On the right side of the page you will see a preview of the product information you are uploading. Click "Continue" when you're done. This button will be clickable and turn blue from gray when you've mapped all the required fields.
Confirmação e Status do Upload6) Você receberá uma confirmação imediata quando seu feed tiver sido aceito. Pode levar até 24 horas para concluir a importação de seus produtos
7) Para verificar o status da importação, clique no botão azul que diz "Visualizar página de status de importação". Você também pode encontrar esta página clicando em Produtos Visualizar o status do arquivo do feed e selecionando "Visualizar relatório" para este trabalho carregado.