You can update the International Shipping Prices of your products by CSV.
Creating a CSV File
1. Create a spreadsheet for your shipping feed. At the bottom of this FAQ article, you may download a template you can use to fill in with your products and shipping prices. Each country represents a country (the file name is Wish Edit Shipping Feed Template.xlsx).
2. Below is additional information on updating the shipping address for each Warehouse Name or Standard product:
- For each product, enter the Parent Unique Id and the shipping prices for each country you want to ship to. Please note that it is not necessary to include all countries.
- For example, if you are updating the Standard shipping prices for the U.S. and France only, then the CSV file can have three columns; Parent Unique Id, US, and FR.
If you are enrolled in Wish Express, you can add the Warehouse Name column next to the Parent Unique ID, to identify which Warehouse that International Shipping should be updated for a given product.
For example, if updating Standard shipping prices for the U.S. and France, and Express-CA, then you will only need the following columns: Parent Unique ID, Warehouse Name, US, FR, and CA.
- If you have an Express-EU warehouse, you can add this as a column and assign the international shipping prices to European countries.
- If you have a non-EU Warehouse, you can only provide the international shipping price for that Wish Express destination country.
For example, if updating Express-DE, you can only update the international shipping price for DE under the Warehouse name ‘Express-DE.’
3. Once you are done creating your feed, now it's time to save it as a CSV file. If you are using Excel, you can click on File > Save As and then select 'Comma Separated Values (CSV)' as your format. If you are using Google Drive, you can do this by clicking on File > Download as > Comma Separated Values.
Uploading the Feed and Mapping Attributes
4. Go to Products > Edit Shipping Prices for Existing Products > Product CSV File:
5. This will take you to http://merchant.wish.com/edit-international-shipping . Select your CSV file and click 'Upload'.
6. You will be able to map the columns from your CSV to the Wish attributes. Click 'Continue'.
7. Next, you will see a preview of the file you uploaded. Click 'Fix Mapping' to correct any errors that may appear. Otherwise, click 'Continue'.
8. Click 'Submit' at the end of the page to upload the file.
Confirmation and Status of Upload
1. You will receive an immediate confirmation when your feed is accepted. It may take up to 24 hours to finish
2. To check on the status of the import, you may click on the blue button that says 'View Import Status Page.' You can also find this page by clicking on Products > Product CSV File Status and selecting 'View Report' for this particular job uploaded.
If you wish to set an overall country shipping for Standard, non-promoted products please check out this link here to update under Shipping settings.