Wish connects products to qualified consumers who are most likely to buy them. Merchants can be manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, crafters, creators, and artists. Merchants must create, manufacture, or own distribution/retail rights to the products they sell through Wish.
Wish facilitates but does not fulfill transactions between users and merchants—Wish cannot act as a retailer for the merchant. Merchants are expected to self-serve, meaning that they fulfill orders and respond to users themselves. If drop-shipping, merchants must be able to drop ship at scale.
In general, services are not allowed to be listed on Wish. There are a few exceptions noted below that are allowed as they produce a new, tangible, physical item.
- Any service that does not yield a new, tangible, physical item is not allowed (for example: tailoring, restoring or repairing an item, photographic retouching or color correction).
- Custom orders for a physical product are allowed (for example: a custom dress or painting).
Listings that do not comply with Wish's policies may be deleted from the site. Merchants with repeated instances of noncompliance may have their accounts removed, access to the Merchant Dashboard revoked, and/or transactions cancelled.
Every Wish seller is responsible for following the laws that apply to you, your shop and your items, including any shipping restrictions for your items.
有几类产品即使合法并且符合 Wish 的销售条件，也不允许在 Wish 平台上销售，因为它们违背了 Wish 的精神。禁止在 Wish 平台上销售以下类型的产品：
- Counterfeit products: Learn More
请注意，Wish 服务的受众可能包括年仅13岁的儿童。因此，可能不适合儿童观看或购买的产品均不可在 Wish 平台上销售。
We reserve the right to remove products that we determine are not within the spirit of Wish. Such products will be removed from the site, and the merchant's selling privileges may be suspended and/or terminated.
Please keep the following things in mind as you set up your merchant account with Wish and add products to the Wish platform:
- 请勿通过 Wish 平台购买您自己出售的产品，这属于欺诈和不道德行为。
- You may not use the Wish brand to promote your merchant store. This includes, but is not limited to, your store display name and your product listing titles.
Members who do not comply with Wish's policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
All listings on Wish should be clear, accurate and detailed. Accurate photos, descriptions and listing information are critical to selling on Wish. Check out the Merchant FAQ for more information on how to upload your products. Keep these policies in mind as you list and describe your products:
- 在 Wish 平台上销售的所有产品都必须为有形物品。
- 您不能利用 Wish 平台引导用户到您的或其他人的网上销售场所，购买与您的 Wish 店铺中的产品相同的产品，因为这可能构成费用逃避。这包括发布链接/URL 或提供足以定位其他网上销售场所的信息。引导 Wish 用户前往 Wish 平台之外购买产品违背了商户与 Wish 之间的合作伙伴关系。
Listings that do not comply with Wish's policies may be removed from or suspended on Wish. Members who do not comply with Wish's policies may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination.
Merchants indicate the price of each item when uploading products onto the platform. We always try to make sure that the final price is either the target retail price or something very close to it. However, there may be a difference in the price suggested by the merchant and the price users see on Wish. We do this to optimize exposure and number of transactions. We will make sure the final checkout price is as close to the retail price as possible.
Fast and reliable shipping is critical to customer satisfaction. We ask that you fulfill orders in 1-5 days and ship items using a trusted package delivery company. In order to mark an order as shipped, you are required to provide a valid tracking number for the shipment.
Wish will refund customers automatically if their order is not shipped within five (5) days of purchase. We will send multiple alerts to the email address you've provided before these orders are auto-refunded.
Customer service is first handled by Wish. In the case the the Wish customer service team feels they are unable to adequately handle an inquiry, the merchant is expected to provide customer service. Merchants handle these requests through the ticketing system on the merchant dashboard "Support Tickets". Once a user places an order on Wish, they are able to contact Wish or the merchant about their order by opening a ticket. A user may contact Wish and the merchant for the following reasons:
- to remove a certain product from their order
- to specify or request a different size or color
- to change their shipping address
- to inquire about the status of their order
- to ask for a shipping ETA or tracking link
- to report a defective, damaged, or missing item in their order
- to initiate a return, exchange, or refund of their order
Merchants should respond to users in a timely manner if prompted.
Wish will handle all customer support inquiries but will ask the merchant to intervene in a customer service matter if it cannot be resolved by Wish first.