How to Improve Your Sales
Here are several ways to help you get more sales on Wish:
Keep Your Prices Low
- Lowering prices has shown to improve merchant's sales by 50%
- There are many merchants on Wish with similar products, the merchant with the lowest price will win out
- For detailed information about lowering prices, please visit: Lower prices for my products.
Add Sizes and Colors to Your Products
- The customer's experience is much better when there are size and color options for your products.
- Providing sizes and colors to your products will keep your refund ratio and ticket ratio down.
- Accurate sizing information has shown to boost a merchant's sales by 20%
Add Extra Images
- Customers are more likely to buy a product if there are extra images.
- The Merchant Platform has shown a boost in sales of 15 - 20% when 4 extra photos were added for a product.
Upload High Quality Images
- Your product is more likely to grab the attention of customers if the product photos are high quality.
- Over 50% of orders placed on Wish are shipped to users outside of the United States. Increase your sales by adjusting your shipping settings to ship worldwide or to selected countries.
- To establish or change your shipping settings, click on Account > Shipping Settings from the top navigation bar on the Merchant Dashboard. This will take you to https://merchant.wish.com/shipping-settings.
- Here, you can select: Ship to US, Ship Worldwide, or Ship to Selected Countries. Be sure to click Update after you're finished to save your shipping settings.
- For detailed information about updating overall shipping settings, please visit: Editing product shipping prices to different countries.
You can edit all these items through your feed file or manually update your items with the following links: