We are updating the Wish Express Policy, and the updates will be effective for orders placed on June 4, 2018 00:00 UTC and later.
As an overview, the new Wish Express Policy will include the recently announced country-based evaluations, changes to fine penalties for non-compliant Wish Express orders to both the U.S. and now the EU, and considerations regarding postal holidays and trusted shipping carriers.
Summary points of the updated Wish Express Policy:
- Wish Express compliance will be evaluated on a per-country basis.
- Orders that are not confirmed delivered on-time (based on destination country) will be fined 20% of the order value or $5, whichever is greater.
- For non-compliant US orders, a flat exemption of 1% US Wish Express total order value will be applied to fine penalties in a measurement period. For the orders to all other countries, a flat exemption of 2% of Wish Express total order value will be applied and calculated on a per-country basis to fine penalties in a measurement period. (Effective for orders placed on June 4, 2018 00:00 UTC and later, this will replace the "first chronological 5% late orders" exemption policy for late U.S. orders.)
- Orders will not be eligible for payment if they are not confirmed delivered by the carrier within 5 working days after the destination country's delivery requirement.
- Local EU holidays will not be counted as working days for orders to the EU
- Orders confirmed fulfilled by 23:59:59 UTC of the next working day from order released date, and fulfilled through specific qualified carriers will be excluded from the penalty. Specific qualified carriers that will be excluded from the penalty include:
Note that Wish Express orders found to be fraudulent will be excluded from your WE performance metrics.