In order to provide more efficient and convenient support for merchants, we are launching a WeChat binding function today, which is designed by preliminary questionnaires and in-depth research.
You may now obtain store data, reminders of pending tickets, and logistics performance information in real-time. Warmly welcome your valuable suggestions for us to improve functions.
Wish requires China merchants to enable this WeChat Binding feature in order to receive payments.
- Please follow Wish official WeChat account “ Wish商家平台” (Official Account: WishOfficial )
- Merchants who have successfully followed the WeChat official account can reply with the keyword “绑定” in the home page dialog box. They will then receive the entry link.
- Click and enter the entry link, follow the instructions and input the login information of your Wish merchant account.After a successful login you will complete the binding.
After binding, you will get the individual services below:
- Merchant Performance Report: Once you bind your account to WeChat, please navigate to the WeChat Menu- “Wish必读”- “我的Wish店铺”, and you may review real-time data of your account anytime and anywhere, including order information, logistics information and important reminders.
- Taking advantage of WeChat push function: We send you timely reminders about important information for your account. We will help you comprehensively manage your account.
- In the future, we plan to connect WeChat with the Wish merchant dashboard and develop more practical functions based on existing features in order to provide convenience for you. We warmly welcome your valuable suggestions.
How can I get support if I am having difficulty applying for a WeChat account to bind with Wish?
Please contact Wechat_bind_service@wish.com for support.
If you have any questions or concerns about Wechat binding, please contact Wechat_bind_service@wish.com