How to Reset Password:
In the case of forgotten or misplaced password, merchants can reset their password from the login screen following the steps below:
- From the login screen, select “Can’t login?”.
- Merchants will then be able to request a password recovery link by entering your email.
- After entering email, select Send recovery link. You should then see a confirmation showing that the link has been sent to the email entered.
- If you have not received the email link within 5-10 minutes, you can request to Resend recovery link on the recovery confirmation page.
- Merchants can check their personal email and select the Password recovery link. In the new link, you will be prompted to enter a strong password. Strong passwords should be unique and hard to guess.
If having difficulty coming up with a strong password, try adding additional numbers and letters.
- Once the new password is set, you may be prompted to enter a Two Factor Authentication (if set up).
- If having difficulties with Two Factor Authentication, please check out this guide here.
- You will then be successfully logged in.
If unable to receive password recovery email:
Please first try the following:
- Verify the email is correct
- Verify your internet connection is working
- Wait 10 minutes to receive email recovery link.
If you are still not able to receive the password recovery link, please contact your account manager or Merchant Support at email@example.com.
You will then be prompted to provide the following information:
- Store Name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Business Address
- Photo ID
- External store URL (eg. AliExpress store URL, Amazon store URL)
If forgotten or misplaced User ID:
Please attempt to Reset Password with email by following the How to Reset Password steps above. Once logged into Merchant Dashboard, you can view your username from Settings → Account.
If still having difficulties logging in, contact your account manager or Merchant Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe your email / account has been compromised:
Please contact your account manager or Merchant Support at email@example.com.