Before you start selling on Wish, please carefully review the following Do's and Don'ts regarding intellectual property:
- Do educate yourself about intellectual property.
- Do educate yourself about counterfeiting.
- Do ensure your product listings don't violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Do ensure product listings are counterfeit free.
- Do ensure you sell authentic and genuine goods.
- Do ensure you write a truthful and accurate title and description of your product.
- Do ensure you take your own product listing pictures.
- Do ensure you have the authorization to sell branded items.
- Do ensure you have proof of purchase/invoice if you want to resell products.
- Do ensure you have purchased your products from a legitimate source (if you are reselling your products).
- Don’t violate the intellectual property rights of others.
- Don’t sell counterfeit, fake, and/or knock off products.
- Don’t copy other merchants’ product listings.
- Don’t use a person’s image found on the internet, used in a third-party catalog, or used in another merchant’s image to list your product.
- Don’t use images of celebrities or famous models in your product listing.
- Don’t use a person’s name, image, likeness, or other identifiable characteristics in your listing.
- Don’t sell patented products.
- Don’t use another’s trademark in your listing without obtaining proper authorization or having proof of purchase (e.g., an invoice).
- Don’t stuff your listing with trademarked keywords for search optimization.
- Don’t use deceptive or untruthful keywords to attract customers.
- Don’t use Wish’s brand to promote your merchant store.
- Don’t report allegedly infringing listings if you are not a rights owner or an authorized representative acting on its behalf.
The information provided on this Website is for informational purposes only and does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice on any subject matter. Should you require assistance related to the subject matter or information on this Website, you should contact an attorney for legal advice.