Please note that this article pertains only to WishPost order’s creation and management for Vietnam-based merchants.
If you are a Vietnam-based merchant and want to ship Wish orders with WishPost, you need to create a shipping order (i.e., WishPost order) in WishPost.
Prior to creating WishPost orders, be sure to complete the following two steps:
- Link your Wish merchant account (Merchant ID) with your WishPost account. Otherwise, you will not be able to create WishPost orders.
- Register an account with the WishPost logistics carrier you want to choose. Otherwise, your WishPost orders will be rejected.
This article guides you through the steps to create and manage WishPost orders.
Table of Contents:
- Enter Order Details
- Enter Address Information
- Enter Package Details
- Select Logistics Channel
- Select First-Mile Shipping Method
Create WishPost orders
After logging in to your WishPost account, go to the Dashboard page and select Order details > Create Order from the left side navigation menu. Follow the five steps below to fill in all the information on the Create Order page:
1. Enter Order Details
Enter the Wish order ID(s) that you want to include in the WishPost order. (You can locate the Wish Order ID(s) on your Wish Merchant Dashboard Orders > Unfulfilled Orders page.)
You can ship multiple Wish orders in one WishPost order, up to 20 valid Wish Order ID(s) only. Please note the following when entering Wish order ID(s):
- Enter valid Wish order IDs. A valid Wish order ID should be the 24-character string of English letters and numbers provided in the Merchant Dashboard, for example, “5b480eeadf3b165b3460794e”.
- Each Wish order ID must be entered on a separate line with no extra spaces or characters.
- All Wish orders you ship in one WishPost order must be under one Wish merchant account (Merchant ID), and all these orders must be placed from one customer account.
- Your WishPost account must link with the Wish merchant account of the corresponding Wish orders that you want to ship.
Click "Next" after you enter all Wish order ID(s).
2. Enter Address Information
Enter the following information on the Address Information section:
- Sender information (in English): If you have saved a default address in the sender address book, the default address will be entered automatically. You can also choose other addresses by clicking "Select from sender address book" on the right.
- Recipient information (in English): Recipient information will be automatically populated based on the Wish order ID(s) you provided earlier.
- Recipient information (in destination official language): If the official language at the destination is English, check “English is the destination official language” in the “Recipient information (in English)” section above, and the English address information will be automatically filled in. If the official language at the destination is not English, please manually enter the recipient’s information in the appropriate language.
Review all entered information and click "Next."
3. Enter Package Details
WishPost will automatically fill in some of the package information based on the Wish order ID(s) you provided earlier. Please check the information and manually enter the remainder.
Note that you need to select a “Product Type” for the package. Please ensure that you select the correct product type because the available logistics channels and shipping prices will vary based on this information.
Here are the definitions for general products, special products, and sensitive products:
- General products:
Products do not require any special transport, loading, or storage. Such products would include those that are not branded, not liquid, not powder, not paste, do not come with an internal or external battery, and are not cosmetics, food, or pharmaceuticals. Examples are clothes, shoes, household items, cosmetic accessories, children's toys, and baby products.
- Special products:
Products contain batteries or are magnetic which cannot be shipped via air cargo. Examples are mobile phones, computers, cameras, and Bluetooth headphones.
- Sensitive products:
Products contain powder/liquid/pastes. Examples are powder cakes and moisturizers.
The information above is for reference only, and the product type’s criteria should base on the customs and aviation security standards. If you are not sure which product type to choose, please contact the logistics carrier for assistance.
Click “Next” after entering all package information.
4. Select Logistics Channel
This section will display all the logistics channels available for the WishPost order. You can consider the performance (such as refund rate, delivery rate, and average shipping time) and the estimated price of each logistics channel and select a logistics channel that suits your need.
Note that the estimated price shown here is calculated based on the product type, quantity, and weight that you provided in the previous section. The actual shipping fee will be provided by the logistics carrier after the package arrives at the carrier’s warehouse. The logistics carrier may charge other additional fees. You do not need to pay the shipping fee to WishPost, and the actual shipping fee is directly charged by the logistics carrier.
Additionally, all the currency shown here is US dollars. However, the actual settlement with the logistics carrier will be made in the local Vietnamese currency. Refer to this article or contact the carrier for more details about payment.
Select an appropriate logistics channel and click "Next" to choose the first-mile shipping method.
5. Select First-Mile Shipping Method
Click the Pickup method drop-down menu and select Onsite pickup or Self delivery. Please choose the first-mile shipping method that suits your needs, or contact the logistics carrier for more information.
- Onsite pickup
If the merchant chooses onsite pickup, please fill out the pickup address using the official language of the departure country/region. If you have saved a default address in the pickup address book, WishPost will automatically enter the default address. You can also modify the address manually if necessary. Note that modifying the address here only affects this WishPost order’s pickup address, and it will not impact and modify your default address in the pickup address book.
- Self delivery
If you want to self-deliver the package to the logistics carrier’s warehouse, please contact the logistics carrier for the warehouse address.
After choosing the first-mile shipping method, click "Submit" to create the WishPost order. After creating the WishPost order, you will see the prompt below stating, “You’ve Successfully Created a WishPost Order.” You can click "View Order" to see the order status or "Create Another Order" to create another WishPost order.
Manage WishPost orders
On the Search order page, you can enter information to look up and manage a WishPost order.
All times on WishPost are given in China Standard Time. Therefore, please use this time zone when filtering orders.
When you locate the relevant WishPost orders, you will be able to view the following information:
WOSP Order ID, Tracking ID, Tracking Status, Order Status, Logistics Channel ID, Recipient, and Date Created.
You can check the explanation for WOSP Order ID and Tracking ID by hovering your mouse pointer over the “i” icon.
In the Order Status section, you will see different orders’ statuses and hover the mouse pointer over the “?” icon on the right to learn what the status means. You can also filter WishPost orders based on order status through the "Order Status" drop-down menu at the top.
Common order statuses include the following:
- Pending review: The order information has been sent to the carrier and is waiting for the carrier’s confirmation.
- Accepted: The carrier has accepted the WishPost order and created a tracking ID for it.
- Rejected: The carrier could not accept the WishPost order because some of the order information may not comply with the carrier’s requirements (such as improperly formatted product name or postal code, the recipient’s address is not valid for shipment, or the merchant does not have an account with the carrier). You need to modify the information and recreate a WishPost Order.
- Canceled: The WishPost order has been canceled.
Under the Action column, you may take the following actions to a WishPost order:
- Click the “eye” icon to view more order details.
- Click the “printer” icon to download the shipping label. To download multiple labels, please click “Download shipping labels as .pdf files” at the top.
- Click the “X” icon to cancel an order. Click “Cancel orders in batch” at the top to cancel multiple orders. Note that you can only cancel orders that have not had a first carrier scan. If there is no “X” icon, this means that the order cannot be canceled.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.