If you are in the Wish Express program, you can now manage your Wish Express inventory independently through this tool!
Merchant Warehouse Types:
Below are the 3 types of warehouses that exist on Merchant Dashboard: Standard, Wish Express EU, and Wish Express Non-EU warehouses.
Standard warehouse: This houses all products that ship Standard shipping. All standard products can ship from any warehouse to any destination as indicated by your shipping settings.
Click here to configure your shipping settings.
Non-EU Wish-Express warehouses: Merchants can create one Wish Express warehouse for each non-European destination country. Wish Express warehouse corresponds to a warehouse a merchant is operating and has inventory in.
For example, if you are shipping Wish Express products to the United States and Canada, you can create a Wish Express warehouse titled ‘Express-US’ and ‘Express-CA’ that ships to each country.
EU Wish Express Warehouse: Merchants that ship Wish Express to any country in Europe have the ability to create a pooled inventory warehouse that group all preset European destination countries together into one Wish Express warehouse tab. Merchants are able to manage inventory more easily with one pooled inventory warehouse that ships orders to multiple destination countries in Europe.
What is a Wish Express warehouse? Should I set it up?
Wish Express warehouse corresponds to a warehouse a merchant is operating and has inventory in. There will be one ‘Standard’ warehouse for products with standard shipping. Then, the merchant can create one Wish Express warehouse for each destination country.
What are the benefits of adding an inventory warehouse?
The benefits include:
- Set different prices for ‘Standard’ shipping and ‘Express’ shipping for your Wish Express products
- Manage ‘Standard’ and ‘Express’ inventory for some the same product separately.
How do I enable Wish Express for my products?
Once you successfully enroll in Wish Express, you can easily create new Wish Express warehouse(s) with specific destination countries, add products in your new warehouse(s), adjust inventory, and update shipping prices wish ease. Click here to view a step-by-step guide on how to enable Wish Express for your products.
If I have multiple physical warehouses shipping to one Wish Express country, can I correspondingly have multiple inventory warehouses configured?
Unfortunately, we do not support this at the moment.
Where do I specify the warehouse destination countries? Can I change the destination later?
You are able to specify the origin and destination countries when you add a new warehouse. Please note that you cannot edit destination countries after you have created a warehouse.
Is there a way to disable the product/ SKU in each warehouse separately?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Once a product is disabled in one warehouse, it is disabled in all warehouses. However, if you do not want to ship the product to a certain country, you can set the inventory for the product to 0 in order to make it unavailable for sale on Wish.
How many warehouses can I add?
While we do not constrain the total number of warehouses, a merchant can add only up to one warehouse per destination country.
How do I delete a warehouse?
Merchants with Europe-based warehouses and ship Wish Express to multiple European countries have the ability to delete warehouses in order to modify destination countries for their pooled inventory warehouse, as well as removing excessive warehouse tabs for individual destination countries. Simply hover over your the warehouse tabs you intend to remove and click “delete this warehouse.
How do I change the address of the warehouse once I have created it?
Please navigate to Account > Settings > Merchant Warehouses to edit the address.
How do I rename a warehouse?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment.
What happens when I add a new warehouse?
All products will appear in the newly created warehouse with shipping value as blank and inventory values as 0.
What happens when I add a new product and have multiple warehouses?
When you add a new product, the Standard warehouse will reflect the shipping and inventory values you provided for that product upon creation. This product will appear in the Wish Express warehouses with blank Express shipping and inventory zero. Please note that the product will not have the ‘Wish Express’ badge until you set the shipping values in the Wish Express warehouses.
What happens if one of my Wish Express products has been removed from the Wish Express program?
If a product is no longer Wish Express, the product will be disabled in all Wish Express warehouses.
What happens if my store loses Wish Express status?
If your store is no longer in Wish Express, then the Wish Express warehouse tabs will be disabled and your Wish Express products will be disabled as well.
If my product has both Wish Express and Standard shipping options but then is removed from the Wish Express program, what happens to my product?
Your product in the Wish Express warehouses will be disabled. The product will display only Standard shipping and will remain in the ‘Standard’ warehouse.
My Wish Express product shows as 'Sold Out'. Why?
A Wish Express product might appear as 'sold out' if the country is disabled for that product. To enable a product for a particular country, please go to the product in the View all Products page. Then, click on Actions > Edit Wish Express Settings. Enable the country by checking the checkbox.
How can I edit Express shipping for my Wish Express products via a CSV file?
Navigate to Products > Edit Shipping Prices for Existing Products > Product CSV File. Then include the Warehouse Name field in the uploaded Product CSV to edit Express shipping.
How do I add new products to a Wish Express warehouse?
Merchants can add a new product for Wish Express by following the steps below:
- In the Edit Wish Express modal, enable the desired country for Wish Express.
- Set a shipping price to the country at product or product variation level.
What is grace period for a promoted product?
Grace period is an extended period of time offered on a promoted product for a newly enabled country. It starts when a country is enabled for Wish Express for the first time while the product is being promoted.
The product receives a Wish Express Grace Period badge during this time.
Within 12 hours of setting a shipping price for the first time:
- A merchant can enable/ disable Wish Express for the country during the grace period.
- A merchant can increase shipping price for the country at product or product variation level during the grace period.
- A merchant can decrease inventory for the country during the grace period.
After the grace period ends, a merchant can only enable the country, and cannot disable it after.
The following examples will describe how a merchant configures their warehouses based on each scenario.
1. Scenario: Merchant has inventory in the United States for Wish Express Product A that ships to the United States. The merchant wants Product A to have both Standard shipping and Express shipping.
- Merchant adds Product A.
- Product A appears in the ‘Standard’ warehouse.
- The merchant creates ‘US’ Wish Express warehouse with origin country United States and destination country United States.
- Product A appears in ‘US’ Wish Express warehouse with blank Express shipping and inventory 0.
- The merchant sets Express shipping and inventory for Product A in the ‘US’ Wish Express warehouse.
- Product A will have both Standard shipping and Express shipping on Wish.
2. Scenario: Merchant has inventory in France for Wish Express Product B that ships to both France and Germany. The Express shipping for France is $5 and the Express shipping for Germany is $7. The merchant does not want Standard shipping for Product B.
- Merchant adds Product B.
- Product B appears in the ‘Standard’ warehouse. The merchant sets inventory to 0 to disable product.
- The merchant creates EU Wish Express warehouse with origin country France and destination countries France and Germany.
- Product B appears in EU Wish Express warehouse with blank Express shipping and inventory 0.
- Under the EU Wish Express warehouse, the merchant locates the product, selects Actions → Edit Wish Express Settings, and then sets the Express shipping price for France to $5, and Germany to $7 with nonzero inventory.
- Product B will have Express shipping only on Wish for France and Germany.
3. Scenario: Merchant has inventory in Canada for Wish Express Product C that ships to France, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Merchant wants to set up the following configuration.
- Merchant adds Product C.
- Product C appears in the ‘Standard’ warehouse. The merchant sets Standard shipping - $2 for France, $3 for the United States, and $5 for the United Kingdom.
- The merchant creates EU Wish Express warehouse with origin country Canada and destination countries France and the United Kingdom.
- The merchant then created US Wish Express warehouse with origin country Canada and destination country United States.
- Product C appears in EU Wish Express warehouse and US Wish Express warehouse with blank Express shipping and inventory 0.
- Under the EU Wish Express warehouse, the merchant locates the product, selects Actions → Edit Wish Express Settings, and then sets the Express shipping price for France to $5, and United Kingdom to $8.
- Under the US Wish Express warehouse, the merchant can set the shipping price directly on the product information or under Actions → Wish Express Settings.
- All views of the product will be set to nonzero inventory from each warehouse tab.
- Product C will have both Standard shipping and Express shipping on Wish for France, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
4. Scenario: Merchant has Product D, Product E, and Product F with Standard shipping.
- Merchant adds Products D, E, and F.
- Products D, E, and F appear in the ‘Standard’ warehouse.
- If the merchant has Wish Express warehouses, all three products appear there with blank Express shipping and inventory zero.
- Products D, E, and F will have Standard shipping only on Wish.
5. Scenario: Merchant has two physical warehouses in the United States; one in Los Angeles and the other in New Jersey. Both warehouses ship Wish Express products to the United States. Merchant has 100 units of product SKU-1 in Los Angeles warehouse and 100 units of product SKU-1 in New Jersey warehouse.
The merchant cannot have multiple Wish Express warehouses ship to one destination country.
So, merchant adds one ‘US’ Wish Express warehouse where product SKU-1 has inventory 200.
The merchant combines the inventory of both US warehouses into one virtual warehouse.