By demonstrating to customers that merchants can ship orders speedily, merchants build trust among their customer base, receive potentially more impressions thanks to the fast delivery, and attract repeat customers. To encourage merchants to offer customers expedited shipping options, the Wish Express program provides merchants with a series of benefits to eligible, fast-shipping products and orders. This article walks merchants through some frequently asked questions about Wish Express.
1. What is Wish Express and how do I participate?
Wish Express offers merchants a number of benefits when merchants set up expedited shipping options for their products.
Wish Express benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Increased product impressions
- Faster order payment eligibility
- A unique orange truck badge highlighting your fast-shipping products in Wish app or wish.com
- A dedicated "Express" section in Wish app or wish.com to surface Wish Express products
All merchants automatically have access to Wish Express without needing to go through a sign-up or application process. As shown below, eligibility for Wish Express depends on the max delivery days per product per destination.
Specifically, for an active product in the Primary and/or Secondary warehouse, if merchants set the “max delivery days” for any Wish-supported destinations as 5 or fewer business days (with the exception of the 12 countries listed in Merchant Policy 10.2; for example, merchants may set the max delivery days for France as 6 business days or fewer to be eligible for Wish Express), related products will be considered Wish Express products and eligible for relevant benefits.
In addition, if merchants do not manually set the “max delivery days” per product per destination, Wish will default the delivery days shown to customers as 5 business days (with the exceptions for 12 destination countries listed in Merchant Policy 10.2; for example, the default delivery timeline will be 6 business days for France), and the product will also be eligible to receive Wish Express benefits as well.
To learn more about how to set the max delivery days for products, so that they may be eligible for Wish Express benefits, please visit the following articles:
- For merchants based outside of Mainland China, visit here.
- For merchants based in Mainland China, visit here.
2. Is Wish Express a fulfillment program?
Wish Express is not a fulfillment program. Merchants are responsible for delivering orders to customers within the timeline required by Wish Express (i.e., 5 or fewer business days for all Wish-supported destinations, with the exception of the 12 countries listed in Merchant Policy 10.2). If you are interested in joining a Wish-offered fulfillment program, please visit here for more information on Fulfillment By Wish and Fulfillment By Store.
3. I can not meet the Wish Express delivery requirement on my own but I still want to participate. What can I do?
You can consider joining the Fulfillment By Wish (FBW) program to participate in Wish Express. Click here to learn more about FBW.
4. Do I need to provide confirmation upon delivery in order to participate in Wish Express?
Yes. A Wish Express order will need to be confirmed delivered by the carrier in order to be eligible for payment. Please see Merchant Policy 9.2.2 for more details on payment eligible for specific order types.
5. Do I need to participate in all regions in the country where I enable Wish Express?
No. Merchants currently can set the max delivery days for sub-regions within several destination countries, namely, Australia, Brazil, France, Spain, and the United States. You may set differing max delivery days for these sub-regions as needed. You do not need to meet the Wish Express delivery timeline for all subregions in order to be a part of Wish Express.
6. Where can I find my Wish Express products?
Wish Express products can be found on the Merchant Dashboard via the Products > View All Products and are marked with an orange Wish Express truck badge under the Product ID:
On wish.com and in the Wish app, all Wish Express products will have a special orange Wish Express truck badge showing that they are in the program:
7. How can I see if an order is a Wish Express order?
Wish Express orders can be found on the Merchant Dashboard via the Orders > Unfulfilled Orders or Orders > History page and are specifically marked. For example, on the Unfulfilled Orders page, the same orange truck badge is shown to indicate Wish Express orders:
8. How can I track the performance of my Wish Express products?
Wish Express performance can be found on the Performance > Wish Express Performance page of the Merchant Dashboard.
9. Are Saturdays and Sundays included in my delivery time?
No, they are not included. Business days include Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. For more information on the delivery timeline requirement, please see the Wish Express policies.
10. Are tracking numbers required for Wish Express orders?
Yes. Valid tracking numbers are required for all orders (see this article for more information), including Wish Express orders.
11. Can I ask the customers to return the products?
The Wish Returns Program currently supports merchants with US, Mexico, and certain European countries' return addresses to enroll for item returns. Please visit this page to learn more about the Wish Returns Program.
12. What happens to my Wish Express products if I select the “Pause all warehouse(s)” option as my store vacation settings?
All products, including those with Wish Express enabled, will become disabled when merchants select the “Pause all warehouse(s)” option in the Account > Settings > Vacation Settings page. However, if you are able to fulfill orders shipped from your Secondary warehouses while on vacation, you can select the “Pause Primary warehouse only” option on the Vacation Settings page. Click here to learn more about Vacation Settings.
13. Can I increase the shipping price of a promoted product for Wish Express?
Yes, merchants may increase the product or shipping prices of promoted products within an acceptable range, per Merchant Policy 3.1.
14. What happens to my account if I cannot deliver Wish Express orders within the required timeline?
Wish Express orders that are delivered after the required order delivery timeline will be marked as late arrivals. If a customer requests a refund for late arrival orders, the merchant is responsible for that refund. Please see Wish Express policies for details.
In addition, for orders shipped from either the Primary or Secondary warehouses, all orders are subject to the Warehouse Fulfillment Policy, given the max delivery days set. Please visit this article for more details about the Warehouse Fulfillment Policy and relevant examples.