Please note that this program is only available to Great Britain-based merchants.
Consisting of reliable, professional, and competitively-priced logistics carriers, the Wish Merchant Shipping Program aims to help you easily and conveniently find the appropriate logistics carriers to fulfill orders.
Table of contents:
- What is the Wish Merchant Shipping Program?
- How do I sign up for Landmark Global?
- How does the program benefit me?
- What orders are supported by the program?
- Does the program cost me anything?
- How are taxes in the destination countries handled?
- Will Wish expand the program to more merchants, destinations, and carriers?
The Wish Merchant Shipping Program's purpose is to help you improve logistics performance by offering you a customized, efficient, and cost-effective way to both ship and manage shipping.
We have partnered with Landmark Global, who supports your order fulfillment through their international carrier services, which include transportation, customs clearing, returns management, and fulfillment solutions
You simply go to Landmark Global and follow instructions to:
- Register accounts and sign contracts as required
- Place shipping orders and pay shipping fee with the logistics carrier to fulfill your orders
Note: It takes a few days to register accounts and sign contracts with the logistics carrier. Therefore, we suggest that you prepare in advance for your first order fulfillment.
The program aims to help you easily and conveniently find the appropriate logistics carriers to fulfill orders (especially those small and medium merchants).
Through the program, you can enjoy:
- Simple operation process from shipping order placement to shipping fee payment
- Competitive pricing exclusively for Wish merchants
- Reliable logistics performance
- Professional support throughout shippings
The program is optional, so we encourage you to carefully assess whether it is a good fit for your specific needs.
The program is available for Great Britain-originating orders bound for certain destinations, including but not limited to the following:
Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United States.
Please contact the logistics carrier for more details.
We are actively working with logistics carriers to integrate the Merchant Dashboard with logistics carriers’ websites so you can more easily manage your shipping.
We do not charge you any fees for the program. Shipping fees and other charges are calculated and charged directly by the selected logistics carriers.
6. How are taxes in the destination countries handled? 7. Will Wish expand the program to more merchants, destinations, and carriers?
To understand the implication of indirect tax, import tax and/or custom duties when shipping to those destination countries, please refer to Wish Merchant Policy. It is important to access the tax and custom obligation per shipping destination. Some countries handle consignment value thresholds and require marketplaces to collect the taxes from the customer and remit those to the respective jurisdiction. In other destination countries, the taxes will be due to be paid by customers at importation. Learn how to activate and edit Tax Settings in Merchant Dashboard.
Yes! We are actively speaking with other logistics carriers to explore the possibilities of expanding options and support to more merchants and destinations.