Late Delivery Policy:
Late Delivery Policy: If an order is not confirmed delivered by X days after the order is placed, the merchant is responsible for 100% of the cost of any refund for that order.
X is calculated based on reasonable delivery times collected per destination.
Find out X for top destinations here:
|Country||Country Code||X Days|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||BA||19 Days|
|Costa Rica||CR||33 Days|
|Czech Republic||CZ||17 Days|
|Dominican Republic||DO||44 Days|
|Great Britain||GB||12 Days|
|Hong Kong||HK||5 Days|
|New Zealand||NZ||14 Days|
|Puerto Rico||PR||13 Days|
|Saudi Arabia||SA||33 Days|
|South Africa||ZA||37 Days|
|South Korea||KR||12 Days|
|United Arab Emirates||AE||24 Days|
|United States||US||15 Days|
|Virgin Islands, British||VG||19 Days|
|Virgin Islands, U.S.||VI||23 Days|
*For all other countries not listed in the chart above, “X Days” is 45 days. Wish reserves the right to change these values at any time.
Example: For orders to the US: 15 days after the order is placed the order is eligible for this policy.
1. Example Acceptable Time to Door:
- August 1: Order Z is placed by a customer in the United States (US).
- August 2: Merchant ships Order Z. Assume the merchant is owed $20.00 USD.
- August 10: Order Z is confirmed delivered.
- August 15: Customer requests a refund and says order did not arrive.
After the refund, the merchant is still owed $20.00 USD.
2. Example Acceptable Time to Door:
- August 1: Order U is placed by a customer in France (FR).
- August 1: Merchant ships Order U. Assume the merchant is owed $12.00 USD.
- August 3: Customer requests a refund and says shipping is taking too long.
After the refund, the merchant is still owed $12.00 USD
3. Example Unacceptable Time to Door:
- Nov 1: Order X is placed by a customer in the United States (US).
- Nov 2: Merchant ships order X. Assume the merchant is owed $10.00 USD.
- Nov 3: Tracking information is confirmed for order X.
- Nov 31: User requests a refund because the shipping is taking too long.
- Dec 1: Order X is confirmed delivered.
After the refund merchant is owed $0.00 USD.
4. Example Unacceptable Time to Door:
- Sept 1: Order Y is placed by a customer in Spain (ES).
- Sept 1: Order Y is shipped by the merchant. The merchant is owed $15.00 USD.
- *Tracking information is not confirmed.
- Sept 30: User requests a refund because the shipping is taking too long.
After refund, the merchant is owed $0.00 USD. This is the same as before because a valid tracking number was not provided.
5. Example Unacceptable Time to Door:
- August 1: Order Y is placed by a customer in Great Britain (GB).
- August 2: Order Y is shipping by the merchant. The merchant is owed $25.00 USD.
- August 3: Tracking information is confirmed for Order Y. The merchant is owed $25.00 USD.
- August 25: Order Y is confirmed delivered.
- August 26: User requests refund.
After refund, the merchant is owed $0.00 USD. Delivery was confirmed taking too long (12 days is acceptable for GB).