Merchants indicate the price of each item when uploading products onto the platform. We always try to make sure that the final price is either the target retail price or something very close to it. However, there may be a difference in the price suggested by the merchant and the price users see on Wish. We do this to optimize exposure and number of transactions. We will make sure the final checkout price is as close to the retail price as possible.
Articles in this section
- How to recognize and report suspicious emails or messages to avoid scam?
- Welcome to Wish!
- Sign Up Flow Guidance
- Sign Up Flow Guidance (Available in China region)
- Password Reset and Login Help FAQ
- Two Factor Authentication for your Account
- How to create sub-accounts for your store
- How do I change my store's display image?
- How can I change my account information?
- Account Approved: Adding Products