Merchants indicate the price of each item when uploading products onto the platform. We always try to make sure that the final price is either the target retail price or something very close to it. However, there may be a difference in the price suggested by the merchant and the price users see on Wish. We do this to optimize exposure and number of transactions. We will make sure the final checkout price is as close to the retail price as possible.
Articles in this section
- Password Reset and Login Help FAQ
- Sign Up Flow Guidance (Available in China region)
- Welcome to Wish!
- Two Factor Authentication for your Account
- Sign Up Flow Guidance
- Account Approved: Adding Products
- Trusted Stores
- How do I check the product listing status for my products?
- Merchant Criteria
- Supplier Policy