When uploading products to the Wish platform, merchants indicate their product and shipping prices. The prices shown to Wish customers, on the other hand, generally are based on our dynamic pricing, which varies pricing based on factors such as user location and demand. Dynamic pricing helps to maximize volume and revenue and allows Wish to offer a variety of promotions and discounts to customers.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Wish!
- Sign-up flow step-by-step guidance (applicable to merchants based outside of Mainland China)
- Sign-up flow step-by-step guidance (applicable to merchants based in Mainland China)
- Password Reset and Login Help FAQ
- Two Factor Authentication for your Account
- How to create sub-accounts for your store
- How do I validate my store?
- What can I sell on Wish?
- Prohibited Product Listings
- Consumer Rights in Europe