Here are several ways to help you get more sales on Wish:
Keep Your Prices Low
- Lowering prices has shown to improve merchant's sales by 50%
- There are many merchants on Wish with similar products, the merchant with the lowest price will win out
- For detailed information about lowering prices, please visit: Lower prices for my products.
Add Sizes and Colors to Your Products
- The customer's experience is much better when there are size and color options for your products.
- Providing sizes and colors to your products will keep your refund ratio and ticket ratio down.
- Accurate sizing information has shown to boost a merchant's sales by 20%
Add Extra Images
- Customers are more likely to buy a product if there are extra images.
- The Merchant Platform has shown a boost in sales of 15 - 20% when 4 extra photos were added for a product.
Upload High-Quality Images
- Your product is more likely to grab the attention of customers if the product photos are of high quality.
- Over 50% of orders placed on Wish are shipped to users outside of the United States. Increase your sales by adjusting your Shipping Settings to ship worldwide or to selected countries.
- To establish or change your Shipping Settings, click on Account > Shipping Settings from the top navigation bar on the Merchant Dashboard. This will take you to https://merchant.wish.com/shipping-settings.
- Here, you can select Ship to US Only or Ship to Selected Countries/Regions. Be sure to click "Apply to existing non-promoted products" after you're finished to save your Shipping Settings.
- You can also update your Shipping Settings via API PUT /api/v3/merchant/shipping_settings.
- For detailed information about updating overall shipping settings, please visit Editing product shipping prices to different countries.
You can edit all these items through your feed file or manually update your items with the following links: