1. What is the Advanced Logistics Program
The Advanced Logistics Program is a logistics program rolled out by Wish, supporting order delivery to select destination countries. The goal of the program is to improve merchant logistics and overall customer experience on Wish through a unified logistics solution. Once merchants enable the destination countries supported, they will be automatically included in the Advanced Logistics Program. Merchants simply need to deliver affected Advanced Logistics Program orders to designated warehouses within Mainland China, and Wish will cover last-mile logistics for merchants.
We have created this article to help merchants further understand the benefits and processes of this program for all destination countries supported. For more details on each destination country supported by the program, please visit the links below:
- Advanced Logistics Program for Australia-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Canada-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Chile-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Brazil-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Malaysia-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Finland-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for France-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Italy-Bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for South Korea-bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Thailand-bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for United States-bound Orders Overview
- Advanced Logistics Program for Indonesia-bound Orders Overview
2. Selecting the appropriate logistics channel after receiving an Advanced Logistics Program order
If an order is eligible for the Advanced Logistics Program, the order will be indicated to merchants with Advanced Logistics Program flags in the Merchant Dashboard. Merchants must fulfill eligible orders through one of the following WishPost logistics channels and deliver the corresponding product to the warehouse indicated by the shipping address shown in Merchant Dashboard and WishPost:
- A-Super ECONOMY (otype: 5001-1)
- A-Super STANDARD (otype: 5002-1)
The criteria for selecting the appropriate logistics channels are as follows (applicable for orders bound for each destination country released after the respective launch date):
- Within a shipping order created in WishPost, if at least one product’s (merchant price + merchant shipping) is greater than or equal to $10, merchants must choose the A-Super STANDARD WishPost logistics channel to fulfill.
- Within a shipping order created in WishPost, if all products’ (merchant price + merchant shipping) is less than $10, merchants may choose either the A-Super ECONOMY or the A-Super STANDARD WishPost logistics channel to fulfill.
Note that for merchants currently providing only CNY price value for their products, the above threshold is ¥70.
Also note that the above two WishPost logistics channels may only be used to fulfill Advanced Logistics Program orders and will not support regular orders.
3. Destination countries supported by the Advanced Logistics Program
As of May 12, 2020, the Advanced Logistics Program has covered Mainland China-originating orders bound for Brazil, Chile, Malaysia, Finland, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, South Korea, Thailand, the United States, and Indonesia, and will continue to expand to other destination countries.
Policies and benefits of the Advanced Logistics Program
Eligible orders included in the Advanced Logistics Program are subject to Wish for Merchants Terms of Service as well as all Advanced Logistics Program Merchant Policies. All eligible orders will also receive a number of logistics benefits offered by the Advanced Logistics Program. Relevant policies and benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Merchants should deliver eligible orders to the correct Advanced Logistics Program warehouse within 168 hours (7 calendar days) of the time the Advanced Logistics Program order is released to merchants. If the order arrives later than 168 hours, merchants will be charged 100% of the shipping fees based on pricing schedule, plus an additional 50% of the original shipping fees.
- Merchants may use a number of Wish-supported pick-up carriers or self-delivery method to deliver corresponding orders to the Advanced Logistics Program warehouse indicated in the shipping address on Merchant Dashboard and WishPost. See a list of pick-up carriers above.
- To help merchants ship their Advanced Logistics Program orders from their warehouses outside Mainland China with reduced delivery time and improved customer experience, merchants may remove certain orders from the Advanced Logistics Program directly in Merchant Dashboard, and ship these orders from their warehouses outside Mainland China.
- Shipping these types of orders removed from the Advanced Logistics Program is subject to specific requirements, per Merchant Policy 5.8. That is, these types of orders are required to be fulfilled with one of the Qualified Confirmed Delivery Shipping Carriers. As such, merchants must also comply with the confirmed delivery timeline requirements outlined in Merchant Policy 5.4 and Merchant Policy 7.5 for these orders
- If these types of orders have been found to be shipped from warehouses within Mainland China, merchants will be penalized $100* per noncompliant order.
- Currently, only Finland-bound Advanced Logistics Program orders can be removed from the program to be shipped from warehouses outside of Mainland China.
- Advanced Logistics Programs orders that meet the following requirements may be eligible for payment faster (i.e. 10 calendar days after confirmed fulfillment):
- The store must have a Silver/Gold/Platinum Merchant Standing at the time the order is released to merchant;
- The Advanced Logistics Program order must have a tracked confirmed fulfillment time;
- The Advanced Logistics Program order must arrive at the designated warehouse on time within 168 hours (i.e. 7 calendar days).
Specifically for the benefit of being eligible for payment faster, Advanced Logistics Program orders released to merchants starting on December 6, 2019 12:00AM UTC may become eligible for payment 10 calendar days after confirmed fulfillment if the above conditions are met.
Merchants are able to view which Advanced Logistics Program orders are eligible for payment faster via the following pathways on their Merchant Dashboard:
On Orders > History page:
On Orders > Action Required page:
2). On the Orders > History page, click the link under ‘Payment Status’ column:
In the popup modal that follows, hover over the ‘Eligible For Payment Date’ tooltip for more detailed information:
3). Go to an Order Details page via Order ID. A green icon indicating early payment eligibility will be located next to Payment information section on the left-hand navigation:
Note that by scrolling to the “Payment information” section of this page and clicking “View Details”, merchants can also see more details of the faster payment eligibility in the popup modal that follows:
4). Navigate to the Account > Payment History page, and click on a link under Payment ID to go to the corresponding payment’s Payment Details page. In the “Paid Transactions” section of the Payment Details page, the same green icon will be located in the ‘Order ID’ column:
How to join the Advanced Logistics Program
If merchants enable the destination countries supported by the program in their Merchant Dashboard (see the second paragraph of this article for a detailed list of supported countries), the orders bound for their enabled supported countries will be automatically included in the Advanced Logistics Program.
How to view an Advanced Logistics Program order in Merchant Dashboard
Merchants may see their Advanced Logistics Program in their Merchant Dashboard Orders > Action Required page. Affected orders will be marked with an "Advanced Logistics Program Order" flag under the "View Product (SKU)" column, as shown below:
High-level flow chart for fulfilling an Advanced Logistics Program order
Orders eligible for being fulfilled via the Advanced Logistics Program, if marked with the "Advanced Logistics Program Order" flag as shown above, merchants must select the appropriate WishPost logistics channel based on the requirements outlined above (see" Selecting the appropriate logistics channel after receiving an Advanced Logistics Program order" section above), and ship relevant orders to the designated warehouse address noted in Merchant Dashboard and WishPost.
Please see below a flow chart for fulfilling Advanced Logistics Program orders:
If you have more questions about the Advanced Logistics Program, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.