This FAQ article will explain shipping on Wish, including the shipping policy, the shipping settings you can choose from, and how to set or change your shipping preferences.
As a merchant on Wish, you can choose one of three different shipping options: Ship to US Only and Ship to Selected Countries/Regions.
Fast and reliable shipping is critical to customer satisfaction. We ask that you fulfill orders in days, ship items using a trusted package delivery company, and provide a valid tracking number for the shipment. Orders that are not shipped within 5 days of purchase will be refunded automatically.
Click here to view more details on our Fulfillment Policy.
Updating Shipping Settings
To establish or change your shipping settings, navigate to Account > Shipping Settings on Merchant Dashboard.
Here, you can select Ship to US Only or Ship to Selected Countries/Regions. Be sure to click Update after you're finished to save your shipping settings.
1. If you choose Ship to US Only, items from your store can be purchased only by customers from the United States. The shipping cost you set for your products is the cost of shipping to customers in the US only.
2. If you choose Ship to Selected Countries/Regions, items from your store can be purchased by customers from the countries/regions that you select only. This allows you to choose the countries/regions your store can ship to. If you select “Add All Countries”, items from your store can be purchased by customers worldwide. The shipping cost you set is the cost of shipping to customers in any of the countries that Wish supports. Keep in mind that these countries include those in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Africa, and Australia.
Under Shipping Settings, you can also set the overall country/region level shipping price for all Standard products.
How to set Overall Country Shipping Price:
- Click on Account > Shipping Settings on Merchant Dashboard.
- Under Ship to US Only or Ship to Selected Countries/Regions, you will be able to edit the overall Standard shipping cost of a country/region for all non-promoted products.
- Next to the Country/Region you wish to edit, select Use Country/Region Shipping Price from the dropdown.
- Then enter the amount you wish to apply to all non-promoted products:
- Once complete, select Apply to existing non-promoted products.
Now all non-promoted, Standard shipping products will have their international shipping set for that country/regions.
FAQ Shipping Settings:
Q: What is “Use Product Shipping Price”?
A: “Use Product Shipping Price” means the shipping price will be specified for each product individually when they are initially uploaded. You can also edit the product shipping price at the products page.
Q: What is “Use Country Shipping Price”?
A: “Set Default Country Price” means the price you entered will be the standard shipping price for all your existing non-promoted products being shipped to this country/region.
Q: Which products will be affected if I change shipping settings and click “Apply changes” button?
A: All your existing products in the standard warehouse that are currently not promoted will be affected. The shipping prices for promoted products will not be affected. Products in Wish Express warehouses will not be affected. If you need to adjust shipping prices for individual non-promoted products, please click here to learn more.
Q: What will happen if I “Use Country Shipping Price” for a country/region?
A: All your existing non-promoted products will have the international shipping price set or updated with the new country shipping price. If this country/region is disabled for some existing products, it will remain disabled for these products. For promoted products, the new country/region will be enabled but the country shipping price won’t apply.
Q: What will happen if I add a new country and “Use Product Shipping Price”?
A: All your affected products will have the new country enabled unless you have disabled this country for some products in the past. The shipping price will be the product shipping price indicated when the products were uploaded.
Q: I have set a country shipping price for a country/region, can I switch to “Use Product Shipping Price”?
A: You can switch to “Use Product Shipping Price.” This will not unset the country level shipping that was set previously for all your existing products. To update the international shipping on a per product level, check out this link here.
Q: What will happen if I remove a country in shipping settings page?
A: This country/region will be removed from all your existing products in standard warehouse including promoted products.
Q: What will happen to the promoted products?
A: The shipping price for all promoted products will not change regardless of the country shipping price set in shipping settings. However, when you add a new country/region, it will be enabled for your promoted products. When you remove a country/region, it will be removed for your promoted products.
Q: What will happen to the products in Wish Express warehouses?
A: The shipping price for products in Wish Express warehouses will not change. To update Wish Express warehouse shipping settings please go click here.
Q: If I have disabled a country/region for a product, what will happen if I change the shipping settings for that country/region?
A: The country/region will remain being disabled for that product.
Q: What if I want to change international shipping for a specific product after setting the Country Level Shipping Settings?
A: The international shipping can still be updated on the product level. Please visit Editing product shipping prices to different countries to learn more.
Q: What if I cannot ship to certain subregions within a country?
A: Certain subregions can be disabled within a given country. Check out this link to learn more.