- What is Wish Express?
Wish Express is a program that offers express shipping to customers. Products that can meet the orders delivering deadlines per designated regions are eligible to be part of Wish Express Program. Merchants receive added benefits such as more impressions from this program.
- Is Wish Express a fulfillment program?
Wish Express is not a fulfillment program. Merchants are responsible for delivering orders to customers within deadlines. For more information on delivery deadline, please see the Wish Express Terms of Service.
- Is Wish Express available in my country?
You can find the list of Wish Express eligible countries here: Wish Express Terms of Service. Wish Express is a per product per country designation. If you can guarantee delivery of a product P to an eligible country C within its deadlines, then your product is eligible to be in Wish Express. Per country deadlines can also be found here: Wish Express Terms of Service.
- I can not meet Wish Express delivery requirement on my own but I still want to participate, what can I do?
You can consider joining Fulfillment by Wish (FBW) program to enable Wish Express. Click here to learn more about FBW!
- Do I need to provide confirmation upon delivery in order to participate in Wish Express?
Yes. A order will need to be confirmed delivered by the carrier in order to be eligible for payment.
- How do I add/remove a product in Wish Express?
You can simple add/remove a product through Products tab on Merchant Dashboard. Please ensure that you have the product added to your Wish Express warehouse.
- Do I need to participate in all regions in the country where I enable Wish Express?
No. Wish Express US currently allows disabling and enabling states that you can not ship within the country deadline on product level. You do not need to participate in all US states in order to be part of Wish Express!
- How can I see if a product is in Wish Express?
Wish Express products can be found on the “View All Products” page of the merchant dashboard and are marked with a orange “Wish Express” badge under the Product ID. On wish.com and in the app, Wish Express products will have a special badge showing that they are in the program.
- How can I see if an order is a Wish Express order?
Wish Express orders can be found on the “Order History” page of the merchant dashboard and are marked with a “Wish Express” orange truck badge under the Order ID.
- How can I track the performance of my Wish Express products?
Wish Express performance can be found on the “Wish Express Performance” page of the merchant dashboard.
- Are Saturdays and Sundays included in my delivery time?
No, they are not included. Working days include Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.However, if the orders are made before Feb. 27 2017, Saturdays are included as working days. For more information on delivery deadline, please see the Wish Express Terms of Service.
- Are tracking numbers required for Wish Express orders?
Orders must be fulfilled with valid tracking number. For more information on tracking number policy, please see the Wish Express Terms of Service.
- Can I ask the customers to return the products?
In U.S. we currently support merchants with U.S. return addresses to request item returns. Click here to learn more about U.S. Returns Program.
- What happens to my Wish Express products if I go on vacation mode?
All products, regardless of Wish Express or standard, will become inactive when merchant turns on vacation mode. However, if you would still be able to fulfill Wish Express orders while on vacation mode, you have the option of turning on Wish Express Only Mode. Click here to learn more about Wish Express Only Mode.
- Can I increase the shipping price of a promoted product for Wish Express?
Prices of promoted products cannot be increased on Wish. If the shipping price of a promoted product must be increased to provide faster shipping, please create a new listing for that product and use the new Product ID for Wish Express.
- What happens to my account if I cannot deliver orders within deadlines?
Wish Express orders that are delivered after order deadlines will be marked as late arrivals. If a customer requests a refund for a late arrival, the merchant is responsible for that refund. For more information on late arrivals, please see the Wish Express Terms of Service.
- How can I sign up for Wish Express?
Signing up for Wish Express is fast and easy. Simply follow the steps described in theWish Express Sign Up Flow document.