Merchants can add package weight and dimensions (length, height, width) to their new and existing product listings. Package weight and dimensions describe the product in a sealed shippable package (as opposed to the product weight and dimensions, which describe only the product).
Before adding Logistics information to products, merchants may also consult the following websites to convert the package weight and dimensions to the metric system:
This article walks merchants through the following (click on a topic to be taken to that particular section):
Add logistics information manually
1. Navigate to the Merchant Dashboard > Products > View All Products, click the “Actions” button at the far right, and from the drop-down menu select “Edit Listing”:
2. On the next page, scroll down to the Custom & Logistics section and enter relevant information.
3. If the product has different variations, please scroll down to the Variations section and click “Add info” or “Edit info” to update logistics information for each variation.
4. Once done editing on this screen, click “Save” on the top right corner of the page.
Add logistics information via CSV
To add logistics information for multiple products or variations at once:
- Navigate to Products > Add/Edit Products with CSV
- Select the type of action to take by clicking the “Action type” dropdown, and download the CSV file.
- Enter the information in the CSV file. For example, merchants can add package weight for each product listing and variation under the Weight column.
- Upload the formatted CSV file and map the column headers to Wish attributes.
- Click the “Submit” button in the top right to proceed.
For a comprehensive walkthrough, consult this article on how to add products via CSV file (includes adding colors, sizes, and other product attributes).
Add logistics information via API
Follow instructions to add variations and specify logistics_details via API.