To help ensure proper fulfillment of WishPost orders, we are launching an “Order ID” verification requirement, effective for WishPost orders marked shipped after October 10, 2018 08:00 UTC.
In order to properly fulfill an order with the shipping carrier “WishPost,” merchants should navigate to their WishPost account and provide a valid Wish Order ID when generating a WishPost tracking number. Once the tracking number is generated, the merchant may use it to fulfill the order in their merchant account. At the time of fulfillment for orders with shipping carrier “WishPost,” Wish will verify that the WishPost tracking number is valid. Otherwise, the merchant will receive an error during fulfillment.
Follow these steps to apply for a WishPost tracking number and fulfill orders with WishPost tracking numbers:
To apply for a Wishpost tracking number,
- Merchant should bind their Wish merchant account in Wishpost before applying for tracking number;
- Merchant should complete the required “OrderID” field during the tracking number application.
- For ERP users, submit OrderID from “order_id” of Wish API to “trande_no” of Wishpost API for tracking number application Request;
A merchant may generate a WishPost tracking number for a package that combines multiple Order IDs (up to 20 maximum) shipping to the same customer. To do this, the merchant should include a comma separated list of all the Order IDs when completing the Order ID field during the WishPost tracking number generation process. However, for Chinapost services (such as those shipping to Sweden), only one Order ID is accepted per tracking number that will be generated.
To fulfill orders with Wishpost tracking number, merchant should note that:
- Tracking numbers for orders marked with Shipping Carrier “Wishpost” will be verified;
- Wish platform will verify if the “OrderID” of order to be fulfilled is valid in Wishpost tracking number application. If it is not valid, the fulfillment will be reported as an error.
Merchant apply for 2 tracking numbers over Wishpost:
- Tracking number “123456” is applied for in WishPost system and OrderID of Wish order A is submitted；
- Tracking number “456789” is applied without submitting any Order ID;
When merchant fulfills orders in Wish with these 2 tracking numbers:
- Wish order A will be successfully fulfilled with Tracking number “123456” because the OrderID is a match;
- If Wish order B is attempted to be fulfilled with tracking number “123456”, an error will occur because the OrderID does not match;
- No Wish orders can be fulfilled with Tracking number “456789”, as there is no OrderID information in it.
Here are some images of creating orders in WishPost and the required OrderID field:
Log in Wishpost, click “Create Order” or “Create Order[new]” to create a Wishpost Waybill.
Click “Create Order”, scroll down to input box as below
Click “Create Order [new]”