Effective July 19, 2021 7:00PM UTC, revenue share percentage is calculated per order (more details in this Help Center article). As such, merchants may now view individual order’s revenue share percentage in Merchant Dashboard or Merchant Plus Orders details page for each unfulfilled order released on or after July 19, 2021 7:00PM UTC (previously, merchants may see their account-level revenue share percentage on their Account > Settings > General Information page on Merchant Dashboard or Account page on Merchant Plus).
This article walks merchants through the locations where each order’s revenue share percentage is displayed.
Via Merchant Dashboard or Merchant Plus
For all orders released to merchants on or after July 19, 2021 7:00PM UTC, merchants may navigate to the Merchant Dashboard Orders > Unfulfilled Orders page (or Merchant Plus Orders > Unfulfilled page), select an order, and click “View details” in the dropdown menu under “Action” column to access the order’s Order details page. Merchants may then scroll down to the bottom of the Order details page and locate the Payment information section, where revenue share for this order is displayed:
As shown above, not only the order’s revenue share percentage is displayed, other related information is also outlined for merchants’ information. Specifically:
- Basis for revenue share: these are the factors that Wish used to calculate this order’s revenue share, according to the tiered revenue share structure per Merchant Policy 9.2.1 - Payment Amounts. Specifically, merchants may see some or all of the following factors being used to calculate the revenue share:
- The order’s Wish Express status
- The order’s destination region
- The order’s origin region
- The merchant’s region of domicile or legal establishment
- The corresponding product’s product category/categories (see more details below*)
- Revenue share adjustment: any adjustments made to this order’s revenue share percentage based specifically on a successfully resolved Product Category Dispute (see details below*) that results in a change in revenue share.
Note that the above revenue share related information is also displayed in the popup modal after clicking on the link under the “Payment Status” column in Merchant Dashboard Orders > History page (or Merchant Plus Orders > History page). Revenue share percentage and any adjustments per order based on product category dispute will also be displayed in Merchant Dashboard Account > Payment History page (or Merchant Plus Payment History page) after clicking on individual Payment ID (to access each payment ID’s details).
* Special note on product category and Product Category Dispute process:
Wish will display an initially-determined product category in the Order details page of a product’s first order released on or after July 19, 2021 7:00PM UTC. Subsequently, the same category will also be displayed in Merchant Dashboard Products > View All Products page, along with each product’s “Edit Product” popup modal (or in the Merchant Plus Products page and each product’s Edit product page).
This category (or in the case of multiple categories, the category that results in the lowest revenue share percentage for the order) is used to calculate the order’s revenue share percentage. Merchants may in turn dispute this category if they believe the product is categorized incorrectly. For more details on this Product Category Dispute process, please visit this Help Center article.
Merchants may also view revenue share percentage per order via the Orders GET APIs below: