An order will become eligible for payment once certain criteria a met, depending on the types of order, carriers used, and more. Merchant Policy 9.2.2 outlines the detailed timeline of order payment eligibility:
Your shipped orders will be eligible for payment as set out below or as otherwise communicated to you by Wish. Without limiting any other remedies, Wish may unilaterally decide to delay the remittance and withhold any amount payable to you until receiving the confirmation of delivery. Orders that cannot be confirmed as fulfilled either by your tracking data or through our internal systems may be ineligible for payment. Wish will pay you for your eligible orders twice per month.
An order is eligible for payment as soon as the tracking carrier confirms the order as delivered or, if the order is not subject to the Merchant Policy 5.4 - Confirmed Delivery Policy, 5 calendar days after the customer confirms delivery if the order is confirmed fulfilled by a tracking carrier within 30 calendar days from the order released time. Orders are also eligible for payment faster depending on the tier of the carrier used to ship the order.
- Tier 1: as soon as tracking carrier confirms Wish Express order as delivered or 45 calendar days after the order was confirmed fulfilled by the carrier
- Tier 2: 45 calendar days after order was confirmed fulfilled with a Tier 2 carrier
- Tier 3: 75 calendar days after order was confirmed fulfilled with a Tier 3 carrier
- Tier 4: 90 calendar days after order was confirmed fulfilled with a Tier 4 carrier
If an order is shipped with a carrier not listed in the Routing Guide and is not confirmed delivered, it is eligible for payment 90 calendar days after the order was confirmed fulfilled by the carrier. Click here to view the Routing Guide.
Orders must be confirmed fulfilled by the carrier within 30 calendar days from order release time to be eligible for payment. Merchants are allowed to dispute the order payment eligibility via the order tracking dispute tool. The order payment eligibility can only be disputed and approved within 90 calendar days from when the order was released to the merchant. If the order tracking dispute is not approved within the 90 calendar day period from when the order was released to the merchant, the order will not be eligible for payment.
For Advanced Logistics orders:
For merchants assigned a Wish Standards tier of Gold or Platinum at the time the order is released to the merchant, Advanced Logistics Program orders may become eligible for payment 20 calendar days after the order is confirmed fulfilled by the tracking carrier (see Merchant Policy 9.2.2). Learn more about the Wish Standards Program.
Please note the following terminology:
- An order is confirmed fulfilled when the package receives its first tracking scan from the carrier.
- An order is confirmed delivered when either the tracking carrier confirms delivery or the customer confirms delivery.