Wish supports these payment methods: 联动支付 (UMPAY) - 直达中国账户, PayEco (易联支付), AllPay, Payoneer, PayPal, or PingPong - 直达中国账户. Learn about each payment option and how to change your payment provider below.
You can read more on our payment policy here.
Supported Payment Providers
联动支付 (UMPAY) - 直达中国账户
- Fees: 0.4% (deducted from total amount of payment)
- Receive payments into your bank account within 5-7 business days
- Must have a bank account in Mainland China (debit account)
- An account with UMPay is not required
- No fees for currency conversion (conversions are done using the real time exchange rate of UMPay's cooperative bank)
- Fees: 1.2% of your payment
- Be paid directly in CNY (人民币).
- Receive payments in several business days
- Must have bank account in China
- You will be paid on the 1st and 15th of each month
- Fees charged: 0.8% of your payment
- Payment arrives in your bank account within 5-7 business days
- An individual saving or debit account in mainland China is required. AllPay support all kinds of banks in mainland China.
- Currency conversion is done using our partner bank's favorable exchange rate (Ping An Bank) at time of payment. There is no additional fee assessed for currency conversion.
- Payment is transferred instantly into your Payoneer account in USD.
- Withdraw funds from you Payoneer account into your local currency (CNY, EURO, etc).
- Withdrawing money from your Payoneer account to your bank takes several business days.
- Use your existing Payoneer account or create one to use this payment option.
- You will be paid on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Mainland China Accounts
- Attractive tiered withdrawal fees for high earning Wish sellers (starting at 1% or less).
- You are charged 1% to 2.75% fee depending on your region. On average, the fee is 2%.
- Fees: 0.1%
- The service fee is deducted from the total amount of payment.
- Receive payments into your bank account within 5-7 business days in USD.
- Use your existing PayPal account or create a new one.
PingPong - 直达中国账户
- Fees: 1% or less (no hidden costs)
- Existing PingPong users can start accepting payments with just a few clicks (new users must setup an account)
- May take up to 6 business days for an end-to-end fund transfer into your local bank account
- Fees charged upon withdrawal
How to Update Your Payment Settings
To establish or change your payment settings, click on Account > Payment Settings. From here, you can choose 联动支付 (UMPAY) - 直达中国账户, PayEco (易联支付), AllPay, Payoneer, PayPal, and PingPong - 直达中国账户.
For 联动支付 (UMPAY) - 直达中国账户, you must enter your bank name, receiver name, account number, phone number, as well as identification number. Accounts must be debit accounts registered in Mainland China.
For PayEco (易联支付), You must enter your bank information. This will include the city, name, branch, receiver and account number of your bank.
For AllPay, You must enter your bank information. This will include the city, name, branch, receiver, account number of your bank as well as identification number.
For Payoneer, you need a Payoneer account. You can use your existing account or create an account when switching your method.
For PayPal, you need a PayPal account. You can use your existing account or create an account.
For PingPong - 直达中国账户, you need a PingPong account. You can use your existing account or create an account when switching your payment method.