It is each merchant's responsibility to ensure they are legally authorized to sell every product the list on Wish. A brand authorization allows a store to provide proof that they are authorized to list and sell a product without infringing on intellectual property.
Articles in this section
- What is a brand authorization?
- Step-by-step guide on how to create a brand authorization
- What materials do I need to create a brand authorization?
- What is a Letter of Authorization?
- What is an Intellectual Property Document?
- How do I determine why my brand authorization was rejected?
- I am authorized to sell a product and provided proof, why was my product determined to be counterfeit?
- Products that I am legally authorized to sell have been reported as counterfeit, what should I do?
- I would like to list accessories for a branded item. How can I make my listing legally compliant?