Wish strives to consistently and efficiently improve the merchant experience. All products are carefully reviewed for compliance with Wish policies. However, in the rare case where a product listing may have been incorrectly identified as a misleading variation, you can use this dispute process to provide more information and submit your product listing for review again.
If the dispute is approved, the product listing will be reinstated and the associated “misleading variation” infraction will be rescinded. We’ve created this step-by-step guide to walk you through the dispute process for incorrectly marked “misleading variation”:
1. Before submitting a dispute, review the prohibited product listings and prohibited product listing policy to confirm your product listing is a compliant listing. Learn more about compliant listings here. Note that misleading variations are a part of the misleading listings policy, which misleading listings considered as one type of prohibited product. To learn about disputing products incorrectly identified as “Prohibited Products”, visit this FAQ. Note that the dispute process for all types of “Prohibited Products” is fairly similar.
2. To start the dispute process for a “misleading variation” infraction, go to the Merchant Dashboard > Infractions > Policy Infractions. Find the specific infraction.
3. Confirm that the product variation in the dispute does comply with Wish policies and be prepared to provide the requested information about the product, including photos and an invoice (in later steps). Note that your store may receive additional infractions for misuse of this dispute process.
4. Next, you may view the detailed information for the variation in question before providing requested information:
5. Provide the requested information in the fields that follow. All fields are required in order for the dispute to be submitted and reviewed.
6. Once you have provided all of the requested information, click “Submit” at the bottom of the dispute form. You will see the following “Confirmation” message. Click “Yes, submit” to confirm and submit the dispute for a Wish admin to review. Review will be completed within 5-7 business days.
7. Once you submit the dispute, you’ll be redirected back to the infraction page with the “Dispute status” changed to “Dispute submitted”:
You’ll be able to view your dispute details as well:
If you have additional questions, please contact your account manager.