ProductBoost campaigns can be paid with existing balances with Wish. If you do not have a positive balance, you can recharge your ProductBoost balance to pay for future ProductBoost campaigns.
How do I recharge my ProductBoost balance with PayPal?
- Navigate to ProductBoost > Wallet
- Click on ‘Recharge ProductBoost Balance’.
- Enter the amount you would like to top up (USD) and click ‘Next’. If you wish to cancel this transaction, please click ‘Cancel’.
- You will see PayPal option available in the following page. Click on the PayPal logo and click on ‘Continue’.
- Confirm payment details and click "PayPal Buy Now" button.
- You will be navigated to the PayPal page as following. You can either:
- Login with PayPal if you have a PayPal account;
- Sign up for a PayPal account if you don't have one;
- Input your credit/debit card information to finish recharging your ProductBoost balance.
- If the transaction is successful, the receipt page will be shown.
8. You may now use your ProductBoost balance for ProductBoost campaigns!
Do I need to have a PayPal account to recharge ProductBoost balance?
No, you don't need to have a PayPal account to recharge ProductBalance. You can also enter your debit card, bank account or credit card information at Step #6 above to finish recharging.
How long does it take for my balance to be updated once I top it up?
Your ProductBoost Balance will be updated as soon as your PayPal transaction is successfully processed.
Whom should I contact if I face any transaction issues or have more questions?
If you encounter an issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact support using the steps below.
- a) Go to Account > Charge History.
- b) Click on the ‘Contact Support’ link for the particular transaction. Email, phone, and WeChat details will be displayed in the modal window.