ProductBoost campaigns can be paid with existing Wish balances. If you do not have a positive balance, you can recharge your ProductBoost balance to pay for future ProductBoost campaigns.
1. How do I recharge my ProductBoost balance?
- Navigate to the Merchant Dashboard > Advertising > ProductBoost > Wallet
- Click "Recharge Balance."
- Enter the amount you would like add and click "Next Step." If you wish to cancel this transaction, choose "Cancel."
- Click the logo to confirm payment provider and "Continue."
- Check information is correct and "Confirm" or "Buy Now."
Learn more on how to recharge your balance with the following guides and FAQs:
2. Does my ProductBoost balance expire?
No, your balance will not expire and can be used to pay for any future campaigns.
3. Are there any additional/hidden costs attached to these transactions?
No, there are no hidden costs charged by Wish for these transactions.
4. Where can I view my ProductBoost balance and credits?
Go to Merchant Dashboard > Advertising > ProductBoost > Wallet and you will see both "Available balance" and "Available credit." Click the tabs (ProductBoost Balance and ProductBoost Credit) for a detailed history view.
5. If I change my store's payment provider (e.g., Payoneer), will I be prompted again to re-register Payoneer in order to add to my ProductBoost balance?
No, the payment setting for buying ProductBoost balance is independent of your store’s payment settings for payouts. You may use a different payment provider for store payouts and still use your Payoneer account to buy ProductBoost balance.
6. Can I cancel a transaction after it is successful?
No, all charges are final and cannot be reversed.
7. Why would I want to add to my ProductBoost balance?
Adding to your balance is recommended if you are a new merchant who has not use ProductBoost before, or if you simply have low or no balance revenue in your account. This is because ProductBoost campaigns deduct fees from your store’s account balance. If you want to run a campaign immediately -- which is advised for new merchants who might need a sales boost to generate reviews, etc. -- then you need funds in your ProductBoost balance; otherwise, you have to wait for revenue from sales.
8. Can I use my ProductBoost balance to pay for ProductBoost campaigns that have already run?
No, you can only use your ProductBoost balance to pay for future ProductBoost campaigns.
9. If I have both a Wish balance and a ProductBoost balance, which is charged first?
Your ProductBoost balance will first be applied to your campaign(s).
10. Can I use my ProductBoost balance towards anything else besides ProductBoost?
No, at this time, you may only use your ProductBoost balance towards future ProductBoost campaigns.
11. How long does it take for my balance to update once I add to it?
Your ProductBoost Balance updates as soon as your transaction is successfully processed.
12. Who should I contact with any transaction issues?
Contact your Account Manager or General Support for any issues.