ProductBoost combines merchant-provided data with Wish's back-end algorithm to increase exposure for relevant products. Merchants submit relevant products for week-long campaigns.
For each campaign product ID, you will provide the select items, duration, and budget. Merchants are able to create a ProductBoost campaign manually on Merchant Dashboard, via API, or via CSV upload.
Create ProductBoost campaigns manually on Merchant Dashboard
There are only 5 steps to set up ProductBoost campaigns on Merchant Dashboard.
1. From the ProductBoost Menu, select "Create Campaign”
2. Fill in the Campaign basics information:
- Campaign Name: This is your store's way to identify the campaign. Note that all campaigns have a unique Campaign ID, which is located in the campaign URL.
- Start Time & End Time: These fields indicate when the campaign will be scheduled to run and end. You can choose the start date and end date accordingly.
Merchants can choose to enable the IntenseBoost feature, which will allow products to gain increased impressions in a shorter period of time at a higher spend. Specifically, ProductBoost campaigns with IntenseBoost enabled will showcase the product in premium and highly visible locations on users’ feeds in the Wish app and on wish.com. This can be especially beneficial for newly uploaded products and products that are receiving low impressions. Please note that IntenseBoost is currently only available on the Merchant Dashboard for merchants to manually enable. IntenseBoost cannot be enabled for ProductBoost campaigns via API.
Note: In order to help merchants better optimize the exposure of their newer products, starting April 2, 2020 7:00AM UTC, ProductBoost campaigns created after this time may be subject to a minimum Total Spend if the campaign includes products that have not previously been in a ProductBoost campaign. A campaign’s minimum Total Spend may be waived if the campaign runs for five or more days. More details about the minimum spend are available during campaign creation in the Merchant Dashboard (merchant.wish.com).
3. Selected products must comply with all Wish policies. Wish reserves the right to remove campaign products that do not comply with Wish policies. You are able to look up the products by ID, SKU or Name. You can select up to 200 products per campaign.
4. Next you are able to add optional keywords for your campaign using the Keyword Tool:
5. Determine how much you are willing to spend to get your products in front of more customers. Your budget may depend on factors such as: duration of the campaigns, upcoming holidays and special events, and the number of new products you are launching. We will also show you the formula of calculating your maximum budget on the bottom.
Note that there’s a minimum budget per product per day required. If you set a budget that is lower than the minimum budget threshold, you will receive an error message that states “Budget must be greater than or equal to $X” (X is based on the minimum budget and the number of days you decide to run the campaign).
Once you complete all information above, click "Save campaign".
Congratulations! You just created your first campaign. You will be able to view your running campaigns by navigating to ProductBoost > List Campaigns.
Create ProductBoost campaigns via API:
To learn more about creating ProductBoost campaigns via API, please visit the following API documentation: https://merchant.wish.com/documentation/api/v3/reference#operation/createCampaign. You may also consult the general ProductBoost API documentation for other types of ProductBoost-related tasks you can do.
Create ProductBoost campaigns via CSV Upload:
Please refer to this step-by-step guide for details on how to create ProductBoost campaigns via CSV upload.
For more information on how to optimize your ProductBoost campaigns, read the ProductBoost Best Practice!