Wish strives to consistently and efficiently improve the merchant experience!
In the rare case that there is a delay or inaccurate information regarding tracking checkpoints, the Merchant Dashboard may not reflect the most recent confirmed fulfillment and confirmed delivered tracking checkpoints.
With the Tracking Dispute feature, you will now be able to dispute any discrepancies you find regarding tracking data for your orders.
Create a Tracking Dispute
There are multiple ways to create a tracking dispute.
- Orders > History > Payment Status column
On the Orders History page, please click on the link under ‘Payment Status’ column for your order. On the Payment modal, click on the link “Dispute Tracking Validity”:
- Orders > History > Shipment Details
On the Orders History page, please click on the tracking number link under ‘Shipment Details’ column for your order. On the Tracking Details page, click on the link “Open a Tracking Dispute”.
Fill out the Tracking Dispute form
It is highly recommended to fill out all the necessary information on this form to help us better investigate the issue.
To start, if you would like to update the confirmed fulfillment information of this order, click “Yes” to continue (note that by clicking “No” here, you are not eligible to submit a tracking dispute at the moment). Then, you will be directed to a form to complete:
On completing the form, please click Submit.
This helps our team to review and verify all the information and resolve any discrepancies on the Merchant Dashboard effectively. As such, your confirmed fulfillment and confirmed delivery dates can be updated, and relevant penalties may be reversed, if disputes are approved by Wish.
Please note the following:
- A merchant can have up to 1 tracking dispute for a given order at a time.
- If a merchant has an open dispute for a given order, they will be redirected to the active dispute. Thus, a new tracking dispute will not be created in this case.
- If a merchant has an expired (approved/rejected) dispute for an order, an attempt to create a new tracking dispute will reopen the previously created dispute where new information can be updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I submit more than 1 tracking dispute for an order to provide more information?
No, only one tracking dispute can be created per order. However there two ways you can seek additional or updated information pertaining to your dispute.
- You may reopen a dispute. Keep in mind that you will not be able to modify the information, such as dates, when reopening an existing ticket. Select this option if you have any questions, or seek additional information regarding the dispute. Our Merchant Support team will be able to review the comment and take appropriate actions.
- If you need to make any modifications to your dispute, simply create a new tracking dispute with all the relevant and updated information. Select this option if you need to change any of the information such as changing the dates, attaching screenshots, etc.
Will I be notified regarding the status of my tracking dispute?
Yes, updates on the tracking dispute will be provided along the way any time an action is taken. All updates regarding the dispute will also be available on the Merchant Dashboard under Account > Disputes > Tracking Disputes.
There will be notifications under the relevant section of the Tracking Disputes tab where you can track the progress of your dispute.
How long does it take for tracking information to be updated after the tracking dispute is resolved?
When the tracking dispute is resolved, any discrepancies regarding the tracking information and confirmed fulfillment date/ confirmed delivered date will be updated immediately and will be reflected on the merchant dashboard.
Can I reopen a tracking dispute?
Yes! If you do not agree with the decision on the tracking dispute or would like to provide more information on the case, you may reopen the tracking dispute for further review.